Recents in Beach

Current Affairs in Short: 29 May 2020 - GK CLUB

 Current Affairs in Short: 29 May 2020


  1. World Menstrual Hygiene Day - 28th May (Theme 2020- Periods in Pandemic).
  2. Urdu Writer Mujtaba Hussain passed away. He was known for his humorous writings and columns in Urdu newspapers and books.
  3. The Ickabog book was written by JK Rowling. The main purpose of the book is to entertain the children during coronavirus lockdown.
  4. National Payment Corporation of Indian (NPCI) recently launched a chatbot. The name of this chatbot is PAi. The main objective of this chatbot is to spread awareness around its products like RuPay, UPI, FASTag, AePS on a real time basis.
  5. India’s GDP growth rate forecast 2020: 5% contract in current year according to Fitch Ratings. Fitch ratings rebound it 9.5% in 2021-22 and 3.9% in 2019-20
  6. The first Solar Lift Irrigation Plant of Kargin inaugurated at Yak Breeding Farm, Bodh Kharboo.
  7. Aarogya Setu became the world’s largest contract tracing app. It was launched on 2nd April 2020.
  8. Vimal Gandhi has passed away. He was former president of the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT).
  9. P Kumaran has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of Indian to The Republic Of Singapore.

Visit regularly on our website for such useful current affairs, also check our other website सरकारी नौकरियाँ for latest job updates, sarkari naukri, Sarkari Result, सरकारी रिजल्ट 2020.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have been following your blog since the time I joined a Top IAS academy in Chennai for my IAS exam training. I cleared my prelims last year, and I'm getting ready for mains. Your posts have been extremely helpful in my quest. I have gone through them umpteen times to brush up my current affairs.

    ReplyDelete